Sunday, August 17, 2008
Aim even higher
The Advanced Management Programme is an opportunity for senior executives to recharge their batteries and develop their leadership skills. Focusing on impact, this high-level international forum challenges business leaders both personally and professionally. Through interaction with international and diverse peers as well as with senior INSEAD Faculty, it expands their business repertoire to include new concepts, paradigms and practices.
- More confident and dynamic senior managers, ready to lead their team and their organisation to higher performance
- Improved leadership agenda for senior executives, incorporating the Advanced Management Programme’s special vision, drive, language, tools and framework
- The transfer of knowledge and tools from INSEAD via the programme to the entire organisation
- New solutions for old problems seen in a different way
- A unique international network of business contacts
- Runs three times a year, to fit with busy schedules and enable several senior executives to attend from each organisation, building a critical mass shared vision
Saturday, August 16, 2008
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. This worldly perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. In the course of a year, across the school’s two campuses in Asia (Singapore) and Europe (France) and our two centres in the Middle East (Israel and Abu Dhabi), 138 renowned faculty members from 32 countries inspire more than 1,000 degree participants – MBA, Executive MBA and PhD – and more than 9,500 executives from the world’s leading companies. Across this comprehensive range of programmes, our participants are drawn from more than 100 countries and represent all continents.Today’s organisations need leaders with the knowledge and sensitivity to operate anywhere in the world. This is why business turns to INSEAD – to develop the next generation of transcultural leaders. Welcome to The Business School for the World.